The Commercial Team believes in maintaining strong and ongoing professional relationships with our clients, to ensure they can achieve their objectives. We demand of ourselves no less than our clients expect of us; high-level legal knowledge and skills, empathy, loyalty along with unambiguous and strategic advice.
We are committed to our clients. Our client’s business is our business. This means that our clients trust and respect our advice, leading to our many long term client relationships.
We handle liquor licence applications for pubs, restaurants and shops throughout the region. Supported by in-house advocacy and commercial property solicitors we provide clients with a range of associated services.
Commercial services include:
- Freehold properties Sales and Purchases
- Leaseholds properties Sales and Purchases
- Auction sales and purchases
- Buying and selling businesses
- Liquor licence applications
- Drafting and advising on commercial leases
- Dealing with commercial landlord and tenant matters
- Retail development, acquisitions and subsequent sales and/or leases