Moving a house or flat is usually the largest financial transaction in a person’s life and is, therefore, of the greatest importance and can be one of life’s most stress events.
Our professional conveyancing service at City Law will advise and guide you through all aspects of the complex and sometimes frustrating process of buying and/or selling a home.
We deal with all aspects of buying and selling properties in an effective and professional manner, helping to ensure that your transaction goes smoothly and you are kept informed of developments at all times.
Our professional conveyancing team specialise in keeping up to date with all the latest developments.
We deal with a variety of conveyancing work including with the following:
- Freehold Sales and Purchases
- Leasehold Sales and Purchases
- Transfer of Equity
- Right to Buy Properties
- Probate Sale
- Auction Sales and Purchases
- Property Exchanges
- Grant of Leases and Tenancy Agreements
- Purchase of sites for development followed by sales of the plots after development
By instructing City Law Solicitor to act on your behalf, you will benefit from:
- A dedicated Conveyancer to manage your transaction;
- A dedicated Client Manager who will contact you weekly to provide updates and support;
- Our transparent and competitive pricing structure;
- A brand backed by The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
Above all we want every one of our clients to feel that we value them. As a result, we are passionate about making sure we do the hard work for our clients.